Who we are
BedSheet360.com is a platform where you can find Best Reviews of Bed Sheets, Bedspreads, Coverlets, Comforters, Quilts, Mattresses, Blankets, Pillows, Cushions, Curtains and everything else that is related to your room. Our website address is: http://bedsheet360.com. Read more about us.
It is not our intention / policy to collect your data to use this website.
Personal Data: any sort of information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing: any type of operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject: a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed by any person or organization.
Child: a natural person under 16 years of age.
What personal data we collect and Why we collect it
When a user or a visitor leaves comments on our website we collect the data provide by user in the comments form, we also collect the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. We don’t sell your data or misuse it.
If you upload images to our website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website. You should also avoid uploading images with any other kind of personal data written or embedded on it.
We may use contact form submission information to get in touch with you. We do not use your information that you submitted through contact form for any other purpose. We don’t provide that information to third party. We keep your data to ourselves. We don’t sell your data. You can Contact Us here.
If you leave a comment on our website you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies of our website. These cookies are used to make your experience better on our website. They are also used for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we might set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie doesn’t contain any personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. This also helps us making your experience better on our website.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
You might want to visit any such website and read their privacy policies. We won’t be responsible if any such website misuse your data in anyway.
Who we share your data with
We do not sell your data. We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases is shared with our trusted partners just to make our service to you better as much as possible or to enhance customer experience. These parties are safe to work with and we trust the listed parties.
For example, we share your data with:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
- Amazon Associates
Above mentioned parties are trusted and 100% safe. We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure an adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it. We don’t use your personal data to make profits of it.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information: meaning that you have the right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access: meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification: meaning that you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing: meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing: meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing: meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint: in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority: meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Our team constantly works to bring you well researched and quality content, based on our unique review system, matching color themes and best available designs from trusted suppliers on Amazon. Keep visiting us for all the latest reviews and updates.